It is vital that as a club we have all the necessary consents and medical information about all out players, but especially the children. Could you please follow the steps below to check you have filled in all of the necessary forms for your child.
1. Log into the Driffield Hockey Club Website (If you have not already done this then please join up, ensure it is your information you use when joining, not your child's, you then put your club role as a parent and can start to add children)
2. Click on your name on the top right of the screen
3. Click on membership from the menu
4. You are taken to new grey screen you should then be able to click on the blue Driffield Hockey club shield (if not please click on join club and join Driffield Hockey club)
5. You should then arrive at a new screen with you and your child's names as tabs. Click on a child's name
6. Look on the right-hand side of the screen at your roles. Your child should be a member of Driffield hockey club and player for and then their team. If they are not a player then please click manage roles, then on the next screen click manage next to player for. Then choose their team and click apply. (This needs to be approved so please do not complete the next step until you have a message saying this is approved)
7. Back on the membership area for your child, they should now have a role as player for their team. On the left-hand side click on view membership information. This shows the Driffield hockey club membership form. Please fill this in and don't forget to press save at the end. Some of the questions are only relevant to adults, please ignore them.
8. Please do these steps for all of your children. Thanks for spending the time doing this, it really helps us ensure we have all of the membership information we need.
Updated 12:04 - 21 Sep 2018 by Henri Williams